Extended ECM for SAP SuccessFactors
Digital Personnel File for SAP® SuccessFactors
You can only meet the requirements of the new generation of employees if you simplify existing personnel processes. But how can you simplify everyday tasks and still offer the flexibility needed to meet the expectations of the new digital workforce? Introduce digital personnel files in your company. Extend your SAP® SuccessFactors solution with Extended Enterprise Content Management from OpenText™. HR managers can access relevant content in the digital personnel file directly from the SuccessFactors interface. This gives HR professionals more time to nurture talent, manage HR-specific projects and meet the service level expectations of the new generation of employees.
- From the administrative to the strategic personnel department
- Clear folder structure, easy searching
- Logically structured original documents
- Efficient storage, reliable data protection
- Secure archivingVon der administrativen zur strategischen Personalabteilung
OpenTextTM Extended ECM for SAP® SucccessFactors (marketed by SAP® AG under the name SAP® SuccessFactors Extended ECM by OpenTextTM) provides HR departments with a complete solution based on Enterprise Content Management (ECM): All printed materials are immediately available in the electronic personnel folder – from HR documents to applications, master data and internal HR documents. This ensures that all activities and processes are carried out quickly and easily.
With OpenTextTM Extended ECM for SAP® SucccessFactors, you receive master data and accounting data together with the original documents in a clearly structured folder structure. HR staff no longer need to search through SAP® transactions or folders to find the right information. This accelerates work processes and minimizes potential sources of error. And the HR department has more time for value-adding programs and activities.
- SAP extension: Digital personnel files within SAP® SuccessFactors to eliminate paper filing and related costs.
- SAP integration: Give HR partners immediate access to employee documents within the SAP SuccessFactors user interface
- Ensure compliance-compliant records management through HR management policies in a protected and centralized repository.
- Enable personalized communication during document creation within the SAP SuccessFactors workflow and provide Omni-Channel solutions for increased employee retention.
- Offer maximum flexibility with Extended ECM for SAP SuccessFactors through cloud, on-premises or hybrid deployment options.
- Improve the efficiency of HR business partners This is because they have relevant information quickly available in the digital personnel file and can answer telephone inquiries more quickly.