Enterprise Architecture Management
The support of business processes by information technology is one of the central key competitive factors for every company. Only by an efficient and effective use of IT, a sustainable success in the implementation of business ideas is reached. The challenge for the management of IT organizations is due to the interaction of service orientation, resource efficiency and control of complexity.
ADOit of BOC Group supports Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM) by means of an unique integration of EAM frameworks into a central IT management framework. By the orientation on best practices, such as the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL), the alignment of the service management to international standards is guaranteed. The combination of an outstanding methodical approach with depth regarding the content constitutes the added value of ADOit for your company.
CTI CONSULTING is a close partner of the BOC Group and has perennial expertise in the field of the implementation and the operative support of ADOit at international enterprises.
CTI considers itself a ”full service provider“ for ADOit, who is able to cover both the basic configuration as well as all other subject areas in a professional way. This includes, for example:
- Implementation of Enterprise Architecture Management
- Implementation of IT Service Management
- Implementation of IT Risk Management
- Implementation of IT Governance
Technical implementation and support:
- Installation and basic configuration (role and rights concept, connection to directory services)
- Configuration within the scope of functional add-ons (scripting)
- Upgrading of the meta model
- Connection topics (integration of the SAP Solution Manager, interfaces to PPM applications, integration of CMDBs