SAP NetWeaver BPM/BRM
System and cross-company business processes
In the long term, companies can only operate successfully in the marketplace and set themselves apart from the competition, if they constantly develop themselves further and adapt to the new market conditions. One should thereby not only react to innovative developments, but also actively shape them, for only then will long-term competitive advantages be reached and new success-factors be integrated into the enterprise.
Our experienced consultants accompany you throughout the unified, cross-business structuring of your processes on the basis of SAP BPM. Complex business processes are thereby simplified and the contact with IT is made more user-friendly. Furthermore, SAP BPM makes it possible to automate nearly all operations in your enterprise, so that valuable time is saved and your operating expenses reduced.
As long-standing partner of SAP AG we stand by you in the structuring of your processes from the rough draft to the final realization. We deliver solutions which enhance your competitive capabilities. This makes possible a faster and more flexible process development and deployment, with which you eliminate substantial costs.
Your advantages in summary:
- Possibility of a common process modeling by all staff members
- Central depiction of all processes
- Business rules are automatically integrated into your processes.
- Business Process Management from definition up to implementation
- BPMN-based process modeling and possible applications: definition and automation of human resource activities
- Automated activities: execution of web services, support and complete integration of service-enabled SAP business applications.
- Optimized collaboration for a greater productivity of staff members, as well as a unified user identification and the access to business processes through the SAP NetWeaver Portal
- Secure, role-based access to business processes through various applications and systems by means of the SAP NetWeaver Identity Management components.
- Comprehensive administration of agile processes
- Improved reactivity to changed business conditions
- Enhanced process efficiency and lower costs
- Accelerated integration of new companies within the framework of mergers & acquisitions