Enterprise Architecture Management
Making digitization predictable
Many IT organizations are under an increasing pressure for more efficiency on the one hand and technical and regulatory requirements on the other hand. Corporate management often expects a stronger business alignment by the IT. Companies have to master these requirements against the background of application scenarios which are increasingly becoming more complex.
In the field of IT Management Consulting the focus of our consulting activities is on the topic of EAM. A specialist field within this focus is EAM in the context of SAP landscapes.
By now, CTI CONSULTING has more than 20 years of experience in the field of SAP which produces unique synergies: profound SAP know-how combined with excellent know-how of EAM and EAM tools. This combination also allows the handling of complex problems in this topic (e.g. interfaces to the SAP Solution Manager or to SAP NetWeaver PI).
CTI offers alongside methodical also operative or rather EAM tool related consulting.
The field of methodical consulting includes topics such as:
- Baseline analysis for the introduction of EAM
- Definition and implementation of EA processes (e.g. Standards Management, Application Risk Management) and EA governance structures (e.g. committees, rolls)
- Preparation and realization of stakeholder-analyses
In addition, we cooperate with EAM solution providers (alfabet AG, Software AG, BOC). This positioning permits us to support you in the search for adequate solutions from a strategic, as well as an operative, point of view.
The field of operative EAM consulting includes topics such as:
- Assistance with the EAM tool selection
- Implementation of EAM tools (e.g. basic configuration, report development, workflow development, definition of key data frameworks)
- Development of interfaces for initial / periodic data imports into EAM tools (e.g. via the Alfabet Data Integration Framework (ADIF) of planningIT) to minimize the manual data management effort
- Development of practice-oriented, custom-tailored modeling concepts
- Realization of tool related trainings
- Continuous support and further development of EAM tool installations
- Development of operationalizing concepts for EAM tools
One vision of CTI CONSULTING is to map a large part of the enterprise architecture in an EAM tool at the push of a button. Therefore, it is our approach to integrate already existing data sources of the company (e.g. CMDB, PPM Tools, ETL-Tools, SAP Solution Manager), as far as possible, into the EAM tool by means of a corresponding interface.