Last year, our CEO Guido W. Stass took part in the OpenText World EMEA 2023 – Innovation Summits. The conference offered top-class keynote speakers and the opportunity to network in the unique Motorworld Munich. Participants were able to immerse themselves in the history and development of the automobile, make new contacts and maintain existing ones.
Industry forums and roundtables gave participants the opportunity to exchange views on current trends and developments.
The CEO & CTO of OpenText, Mark J. Barrenechea, opened the event with insights into the opportunities that await companies in the near future. Muhi Majzoub, EVP and Chief Product Officer of OpenText, spoke about the future of innovation in information management. He emphasized how AI and automation can help to work smarter.
Together with OpenText, Guido W. Stass had the opportunity to record two videos. In the videos, he gives personal insights into the partnership and shows how this collaboration sustainably complements CTI’s consulting portfolio. CTI has been supporting its customers in the successful implementation of their projects for over a decade, particularly in the area of Enterprise Information Management.
As part of our partnership with OpenText, we consult on these products, among others:
The digital personnel file for SAP SuccessFactors enables automated, document-related HR processes. Our extended approach seamlessly integrates Extended Enterprise Content Management (xECM) from OpenText into your SAP SuccessFactors solution. The result: HR managers access relevant content directly via the SuccessFactors user interface. This frees up valuable time to focus on nurturing talent and meeting the service level expectations of the new generation of employees.
– SAP extension: Digital personnel files within SAP SuccessFactors.
– SAP Integration: Instant access to employee documents in the SAP SuccessFactors user interface.
– Compliance conformity: Ensuring compliance-compliant records management.
– Flexibility: Maximum flexibility through cloud, on-premises or hybrid deployment options.
– Clear folder structure and simple search.
– Efficient storage, reliable data protection.
– Secure archiving for a strategic HR department.
OpenText™ Vendor Invoice Management for SAP® Solutions revolutionizes the processing of incoming invoices in SAP. The solution streamlines financial processes, accelerates throughput times and increases transparency and productivity. Any invoice format can be processed, from paper and e-mail to PDF and XML. An ideal addition is the OpenText™ Information Extraction Service, which uses modern technologies to automatically capture essential invoice data.
– Efficient collaboration in accounts payable.
– Automated capture and processing of invoices.
– Scalable platform with seamless integration into SAP.
– Faster processing of invoices and reduced processing times.
– Cost savings and increased productivity.
OpenText™ Extended ECM is an integrated enterprise content management platform that securely controls the lifecycle of information. By connecting content and processes, it optimizes business processes and provides access to relevant information. The solution integrates seamlessly with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Microsoft 365 and Salesforce.
– Structured storage and authorization-controlled retrieval of enterprise content.
– Optimization of information, editing and approval processes.
– Workshops, analyses & conception.
– Complete implementation incl. OCR, Fiori, email and X-billing.
– Updates & upgrades to current versions.
– Adjustments, extensions & optimizations.
– Analysis & elimination of pain points.
– Training & support.